Monday, December 4, 2006

the post without a video





















































ok so giving into popular opinion I'm going to write something longer than one sentence. Today was production day at the paper and it was going good until it started snowing and I got hit with a snowball in the EYE...thanks a lot Cameron. So after the ambulence arrived and told me that I would need to wear an eye patch for a few days the day didnt seem as great as it started. This is kind of a coincedence because I saw some dude with an eyepatch sitting at Starbucks at Brock a couple days ago. It was one of the pirate looking ones that has the strap going around the head and not one of the ones that just sticks to the eyesocket. I couldnt help but respect him for going the traditional route with the strap one because i think in today's society we don't value tradition enough.

I will post up some pictures of the snowball fight if I can figure it out. There are some sweet ones of me winding up to throw at Andrea. (I hit her pretty good a few times). I am also taking suggestions for how to get back at Cameron. I'm thinking of blinding him forever.

Also for Travis Nicholson Miss Spears is still smoking hot. period. if you don't agree with that what about christina aguliera? she is probably even better than brittney.

Thanks to KATIE for the photos she is the best photo person!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you vain, putting your ass on the internet?

And where are the victories in recycling photos? Those are far more epic.

Though it would be great for you to seek revenge on Cameron, you have to admit that him haphazardly throwing a snowball that somehow ended up behind your glasses and IN YOUR EYE is pretty amazing.

Anonymous said...

Mike...
The man you saw in Starbucks wearing the eyepatch...
that is the english TA that I have a huge crush on.
Everytime I see him wearing the eyepatch is the best day of my life.
Also, sorry about your eye.
I think you should fill Cameron's house with snow, then blind him forever.

Mike said...

ok Katie first of all if my butt didnt look good i wouldnt be putting it on the net. katherine he has really long hair and thats kinda gross and i heard him talking once and he is pretentious and finally travis they have the internet ONLINE now? technology is moving too fast for me i think.

Unknown said...

dude, seriously..britney spears is complete trash. i don't know what's wrong with you. i am going to assume it is an accute case of the gay.

other than your terrifyingly horrid taste in ladies, your blog has been quite entertaining thus far. good show!

Anonymous said...

I know who you are talking about...
I've only seen him from far away, and have based my judgement of him solely on that.
I'm 99% sure he's married as well.

It clearly a doomed relationship, and it hasn't even started.