Monday, December 18, 2006

guys i'm really tired

but i'm gonna blog anyways cause i'm dedicated to this. i started it and i'm gonna finish it! ok well i am too tire to think of anything really great for this update so it is just a point form list of stuff that happened over the past week or that i want to happen in he near future.

-number one is i am done school for the semester. its pretty great to be done eventhough i'm bored and i dont want to work. i want to just chillax or hill (a combination of hanging and chilling) but at the same time i dont know what to do between those crippling hours throughout the day between when i get up around 1:00 and when i go to bed around 1:00. those 12 hours are killing me. i think i am going to buy a couple video games and MAYBE a book but i don't know yet so don't pressure me ok sheesh.

-number two katherine and i each won a stuffed animal (rudolf and a reindeer respectively) however no one will ever know how we won them cause its embarassing but also really really cool to say you won these prizes for this reason. sorry but you'll never know.

-number three i scored a goal in soccer today and we won the game. gooooooo team #2 (thats us) also my goal wasnt the winning goal or anything but i like to make it sound like it was.

-number four i'm tired and going to bed good night.

leave a comment with a suggestion for what book is good and i may buy it and then read it and post my impressions on this very blog after i read it. this is interactive internetting and entertainment.


Also look at this, Zach Braff or whatever his name is has the SAME SHIRT AS ME. I bought it before him though so thanks for copying my style. ugh what can i do to be original anymore... Zach, send me a new and free shirt that you don't own after you read this please thanks (yeah Zach reads my blog in case you were wondering).

7 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

OKAY
So blogger won't accept html or let me put a link. I was just posting a picture of my friend (who has a bottle of JD for a face) wearing the same shirt, and he probably had it a while ago. I will copy and paste the rest of the comment.

I suggest you read Lolita 'cause you are a perv.

Though I will never break to the world your secret of how you won your reindeer, I will reveal that I snickered at the fact that you are team number two.

TEAM POOP.

Mike said...

ya right. i had it before your 'friend' did katie. i've been a threadless member since 2003! thats pretty much four years!

Anonymous said...

Mike, I'm sad that you're embarrassed to tell people about us being awesome.

I've named your Reindeer, by the way, I hope you like the name Patrick.

Anonymous said...

I am upset with you lack of dedication to this blog Mike.

Dan said...

Yes, this is a month after you posted, but you do not like your blog, so if you're not going to add substance, somenone must.

You must read "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" by Lynne Truss. It is about punctuation and is very exciting. Almost arousing.

Also, Scrubs > Mike. And don't rag on poor Zach Braff, he's been elected by pretentious "it's cool to be nu-nerdy" emo-wads to be their king, thanks to Garden State. I bet most never have even seen Scrubs, because when you're emo you're not allowed to laugh or you'll have to cut yourself (or listen to Panic! At The Disco, which is pretty much the same as cutting yourself).

Peace outside homeslice.

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your ultraextreme.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George