Monday, November 10, 2008

thanks joe

You've inspired me by your post on my facebook wall. These turned out very well and youtube doubler is the greatest invention since youtube YES THERE I SAID IT!

Click here to see my effort. Warning there is sound!

Its a website where you can post two youtube videos and it plays them together. For example you can post a stupid dragon ball z video as the first one and then also the Requiem For a Dream dramatic music as the second one and they play at the same time to achieve a comedic juxtaposition!

That was my favourite one but I may end up making more because its just so much fun. The only problem is that I can only seem to make stupid nerdy ones but I'll try for something more "mainstream" next time.

Heres a couple more Gears of War pictures man this game is awesome.







In some non nerd news I'm getting ever so much closer to being done school woo! Also I'm still pretty pumped because on Friday I bought some dress pants at the Gap on sale for $12.99 and I went back the next day and they went back up to $59.99!!! Whoa what a deal! So next time you see me I may be wearing some cheap but nice pants!

Anyways check out the youtube doubler cause its really really fun to come up with stupid things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No problem.