Wednesday, November 5, 2008

the comeback kid

Well I can't think about this essay any longer so its a good time to post on my blog again. THIS TIME I'M GOING TO KEEP IT UP! Keep in mind that it will be filled mostly with youtubes and probably very pointless or ~*rAnDoM*~ things...SO RANDOM. I don't live enough of an interesting life to fill it with cool stuff all the time (only sometimes).

Also I'm done school December 10th (!) so I'm hoping that by then this blog will be huge and bought by Google or Microsoft or both and I won't have to find a real job?! Only time will tell...

Here is a cool thing if you like Pandas - Panda Cam! Its only for Window Vista so if you don't have that then take a time machine back to 1997 where you belong. If you use a Mac then you're probably too cool to read this blog anyways.

There should be a youtube that I found posted on here I think but I'm not really sure how so we'll see what happens.

Well I guess thats it. Check this out tomorrow and maybe there will be something good...! There might also be more "mike is blogging again" posts than there are of regular content posts now but I think things will be different this time!

No comments: