Thursday, June 14, 2007

look at how bored i am

I'm so bored at work that I am starting my blog again. I think I'll update it every day (weekday) in the afternoon to document what happened during my exciting life as a professional youtube watcher, MSN converser and editor of a news paper.

Here is some stuff I did today: Talked to someone about wanting coverage for some event, talked to a dude from IT, umm watched a lot of people walking around looking for where to go for their graduation and gave a newspaper to a construction worker. That isn't everything that I did but its the most note-worthy. Tomorrow will probably be busier though!

Here is a picture of me, circa last week. I have this expression on my face the entire time I'm at work. Maybe even less happy looking though.

See you tomorrow...

3 comments:

Katie said...

WHAR R UR GLAZZES?

Anonymous said...

"I think I'll update it every day (weekday) in the afternoon to document what happened during my exciting life as a professional youtube watcher, MSN converser and editor of a news paper."

Lies.

Unknown said...

you look like a Motley Crue roadie circa 1989 ONLY BAD LOOKING