Friday, February 2, 2007

do you want to be FAMOUS?

well I just spent about two hours working on a 'secret' project but I can't talk about it in so public a forum.

in other news I think i'm going to be switching over to using itunes instead of window's media. I think its just better and I made a playlist with all of the sweetest songs so its already kind of set up to be prety awesome. it'll be hard to switch back I think. For those wondering the playlist is titled the Sweet List.

in other news i need to interview someone for a news feature that I have to write for one of my classes so if anyone reading this thinks they have a good reason to be interviewed post why you think you should be the candidate in the comments. i'll choose the best interview subject by probably MONDAY! so type up your explanations and teasers for me. my story is only 1500 words so make sure its not something long and boring.

if that doesn't work then i've compiled a list of some people that would be great to interview and do a feature story on. (this is without checking actual spelling of their names)

Albert Einstein: Could be difficult on account of his current death-like state
Bill Gates: What does he do with all that money?! Thats just crazy to think about am I right?
Bill Cosby: Whats it like having the same first name as Bill Gates (the richest man in the world (rich in money))?
Superman(?): I put a ? because he is fictional but maybe he is based on a real life person? I don't know much about comics this was probably a bad choice.
Gary Larson: I just thought of him cause I looked and saw my The Far Side day calendar. The one for today was wierd. It has two bulls in the frame and one is sitting down blowing up an inflatable cow doll and the one bull is saying, "She's lookin' good, Vern!". It was pretty funny but it was more weird than funny y'know.
almost said James Bond but I remembered Superman...
Conan O'Brien: Does he just want Jay Leno to die already? Like really that probably sucks waiting for Leno to retire in like another 20 years just so Conan can have a chance at being successful finally.

Ok well hopefully I can find one of you to interview so hopefully you have either a terrible tale that is very sad or an inspirational one (maybe it begins sad but ends up as inspirational). Don't be offended if I don't pick you as my interview subject, it just means you're uninteresting or I don't like you. So start posting your stuff! thanks!


Also visit Travis' blog, smartarded.com.

If you want your blog to be linked on mine just give a link in the comments section and I'll throw it up on the right side there, everyone is welcome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike,

I would like to be a link on the side of your website.

Also Katie.

Also, cocks. Lol.

Mike said...

umm maybe try like reading it before asking? it was done a long time ago, gosh!

Anonymous said...

If you had actually said James Bond I wudda made funna yew.

Dan said...

Oh Mr. Mike. iTunes is far superior to anything.

And link my blog.